Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Estate Planning, Probate Litigation & Wills & Probate
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Mitchell, Bruder & Johnson is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Estate Planning, Probate Litigation and Wills & Probate cases. Based in White Bear Lake, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Minneapolis-St. Paul/Twin Cities. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 35 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Mitchell, Bruder & Johnson has a thorough understanding of Minnesota law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Estate Planning: We handle estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Probate Litigation: If you suspect that a will or trust does not reflect the wishes of the deceased, you have a right to challenge the proceedings in court. Our firm’s lawyers have the necessary experience to represent you in probate and trust litigation.
- Wills & Probate: Whether you’re planning the parameters of your future medical care or establishing support for loved ones upon your death, our wills and probate attorneys can help.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. We answer all of your questions as we guide you through your family law matter.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
When you retain the services of Mitchell, Bruder & Johnson, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable White Bear Lake law firm today
Mitchell, Bruder & Johnson sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in White Bear Lake. Call the firm at 651-400-8995 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.